I was nominated for another Liebster Award! I'm always amazed to find out that not only are there people out there who read my blog, but some actually like it! So I just want to say thank you to Sarah at A Cat-Like Curiosity for the award! I just received this award for the first time a week ago so I'm going to skip the 11 random facts because I am unfortunately a very boring person and don't have enough fun facts about myself! I will answer her questions though... it's always nice having prompts to write from!
|This kid gets my love for ice cream (source)|
- What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? It's a tie between mint chocolate chip and cookie dough. I also love cherry vanilla, black raspberry, oreo, coffee... there really isn't any type of ice cream I don't love, to be honest.
- If I made a film of your life who would you like to play you? This is a tough one. I've never thought about it. Oh, Jennifer Lawrence would be nice! She's cute and plays some kick-ass characters!
- Who do you think would actually play you?As long as it's anyone but Kristin Stewart I'll be happy.
- What's your favourite store?
As much as I would love to dress nicely and be fashionable I always find myself spending money in book stores over clothing stores. I also have zero fashion sense so it's much easier for me to buy a book than it is for me to pick out an outfit!
- Tell me about your daily routine - what is the first thing you do in the morning?
After the bathroom I head straight for the coffee maker. I then hop back into bed for a bit with my coffee and oatmeal to catch up on news / blogs / facebook / twitter. If I don't have class (or if I can't find the motivation to go to class) I'll go for a run then shower. Then I'll have some lunch, maybe do some school work or blogging, catch up on tv shows, and read for a bit. I'm so screwed when I have to start working full time again!
- What's the last thing you do at night?
Nine times out of ten I will read right before bed. It has to be something non-school related though! If not that I'll probably be watching an episode of a tv show on my computer.
- Do you have any pets?
Not right now but getting a puppy is one of the first things I'm going to do when I get back to the US!
- Do you have any nicknames?
A select few call me "Rin" which I love... my name is generally too short to get a nickname. I also have two uncles who call me "Arnie" but I've never figured out where that came from.
- What are you reading right now?
- What's your favourite blog and why?
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I have a favorite. I follow so many that I enjoy reading each day that I don't think there is one that I'd rank above all the other awesome writers out there!
- What's your favourite Etsy store and why?
I'm always way too broke to shop online. While I'm dreading going back to work I am looking forward to having a little bit of a disposable income so I can stop avoiding all the cute Etsy shops!
Well, that was nice. I've been having trouble the past few days to come up with something to write so that was exactly what I needed right now! Thanks again, Sarah!