I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award! Up until a few months ago I blogged solely as a means of documenting my travels but then I discovered that there was an amazing community of bloggers out there. In the past few months I've been influenced by many of these people and I've started taking on a much more active role as a blogger. To be nominated for anything is exciting and I want to thank Peaces Ledwidge @ Conceive Writing for giving me this honor!
Now I have to nominate 15 fellow bloggers. This is pretty difficult considering the number of amazing blogs I've started following recently!
- Kristen @ 31 Million Seconds
- Jocelyn @ Enthusiastic Runner
- Kayla @ Simple Bliss
- Mary @ World Curious Traveler
- Laura @ Girl in Flight
- Ali @ SocraTeas
- Kim @ Kimberly on The Run
- Bri @ See Bri Run
- Edna @ Expat Edna
- The Best Part of My Day
- Cassandra @ 25 in my 25th
- Nikskie @ Read My Mind
- Brooke @ Crazy Mama Drama
- Kushboo @ Kushboo's Blog
- Marj @ Raising Roscoe
And now time to share seven completely random pieces of information about myself!
- I drink my coffee black. I never liked it with sugar but it wasn't until I was studying abroad in Russia and all dairy products smelled like farm animals that I decided to stop adding milk to my coffee. I love it that way now and will never go back!
- I'm very short. My license says I'm 5'0" and that is a lie. I'm really 4'11 and 3/4" (every quarter of an inch counts when you're under 5'!) I've come to embrace my height but it can still get annoying when people walk into me because they literally don't see me!
- I'm about to become an Aunt very soon! My younger sister is expecting a baby on August 12th!
- I'm a lefty and proud of it! (even if that does mean I have a much lower life expectancy!)
- I have two tattoos. I have a celtic shamrock on my back and "in memoria aeterna" written on my ribs.
- My guilty pleasure is Ghost Hunters. I watch a lot of tv but Ghost Hunters is the show that I probably enjoy the most and yet mention the least when people discuss favorite shows!
- My nose wiggles when I chew and talk. It drives me crazy. People generally don't notice it unless I point it out but then they can't stop seeing it.
And now, here are the rules for all those nominated!
- Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award
- In the same post, thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and put a link back to their blogs.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
- In the same post, include this set of rules